Terence has a broad practice in civil law, examples include:
- Sale of goods act matters.
- A milk distribution company instructed him when a claim was made against them for £6 million.
- He was instructed in a dispute with a kitchen fitting company, where the sum involved was approximately £30,000.
- He has undertaken work concerning the dissolution of partnerships and the distribution of partnership assets.
- Boundary disputes.
- Debt recovery work.
- Landlord & Tenant matters.
- Commercial disputes.
- He is happy to undertake Directions and Application Hearings.